Skip to content
- 6-year project delivered on time and under budget.
- Managed the project through all phases; from inception through design, procurement, installation, protection to completion.
- Navigated remote northern climate that presented obstacles including icebergs, heavy pack ice, high sea currents, granite seafloor and sensitive habitats.
- Successfully executed the world’s longest and deepest directionally drilled (HDD) landfall
Drilled in granite 6 times over.
- 6 high tension cable pull-ins at a staggering 2200 meters each.
- Rock placement campaign 5 times larger than previous executions in eastern Canada.